Cowero is a real-time multi-protocol contribution server. Cowero has been continuously developed since 1984 and is purpose built for real-time data contributions to vendors and proprietary systems.
- Is used by over 80 clients in Europe, North America, Australia, the Middle East and South America;
- Is used by clients either via a hosted service or on-site server installations.
- Supports both Windows and Linux platforms;
- Can process in excess of 20,000 price ticks per second. Throughput (performance) is normally limited by the vendor or target system receiving the updates;
- Supports major data vendors;
- Has interfaces for Excel, databases and DDE;
- Supports configuration of simple proprietary protocols without the need for programming (custom interfaces to support more complex ‘handshaking protocols’ can be created on request);
- Supports server virtualisation, such as VMWare;
- Is available as part of a complete solution that is tailored to your individual requirements.